Yes. This looks like a generic form on a web page. But trust us – there is a living, breathing person on the other end of this submit button. So send us a joke, send us a pitch, send us a request to participate in your big RFP. If you are shy and don’t want to call us, we understand. It’s why we put this form up and we promise that we read everything.
Great talent - lives here.Yes. This looks like a generic form on a web page. But trust us – there is a living, breathing person on the other end of this submit button. So send us a joke, send us a pitch, send us a request to participate in your big RFP. If you are shy and don’t want to call us, we understand. It’s why we put this form up and we promise that we read everything.
Team of Uncompromising A-PlayersWe are proud to have an agency of professionals that are driven to succeed and also are incredibly cool people. Starshot is always ready to talk with those who can meet the highest standards of work and are looking to work with some of the best clients in the world. When you are ready for a culture that instills pride in work, celebrates effectiveness and balance, and you are ready to take a leap forward, Starshot could be your new home.
Current Job Openings
- Support internal events team in the delivery of various marketing programs from program set-up, readiness through to execution
- Support and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of programs to include briefings, scheduling, and on-going client management & communication
- Work across various teams to orchestrate and co-ordinate the specific roles (technology consultants, marketing and sales) to enable program delivery
- Manage the program review and approval process of internal team and client requests
- Orchestrate event logistics for program initiation to drive a positive VIP customer experience
- Provide on-going regular reporting of program performance and data to stakeholders
- Streamlining process to ensure operational delivery is effective and efficient through the use of internal tools and platforms
- Ensure delivery of programs are within scope and budget
- Management and oversight of various production vendors such as venues, AV, print, etc.…required for event execution
- Work with cross-functional teams including marketing, finance, operations, design studio and senior management
- 2-3 years of event marketing experience
- Experience must include trade shows
- Proficient and efficient in administrative aptitude
- Superb project management capabilities with ability to work on multiple tasks and manage multiple resources and teams while staying highly organized
- Exceptional customer experience and service oriented
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and resourceful in finding solutions
- Proactive, independent and have a natural curiosity to explore different platforms and technology that can help evolve our service delivery
- Experience with CRM is preferred